Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Shimmerfrost's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Half Moon

Shimmerfrost's application Empty
PostSubject: Shimmerfrost's application   Shimmerfrost's application EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Cat name: Shimmerfrost

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal any cats sick or in need, help queens give birth, go with leader to Moonstone, go to Moonstone with other medicine cats/apprentices every half-moon, receive and interpret signs from StarClan (and deliver to leader!), not have kits/a mate, be (mostly) impartial to other Clans.

What you would do with this position: Fulfill my duties as a medicine cat! (I do not plan on any love story roleplaying drama. There is far too much of that.)

Why you think you deserve this position: I love helping others and am opposed to the idea of fighting. I hate seeing cats in pain and not being able to help. I think this is the best way for me to serve my Clan.

Recommendations: None yet
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

Shimmerfrost's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimmerfrost's application   Shimmerfrost's application EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Approved. Shimmerkit'll be a great medicine cat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com

Shimmerfrost's application
Page 1 of 1