Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Honeysuckle waved her bushy tail in the air as she led her apprentice to the den to sit down. When they were both settled, she smiled. "Now, don't get too comfy there in that moss, because you're going to learn about something very important... The Warrior Code..." Readjusting her position, she tilted her cranium. "Ready to learn?" she asked, amusement shining in the depths of her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 am

Creekpaw followed Honeysuckle into the Apprentice's den. The she-cat sat down and looked up at her mentor, nodding. "Yes, Honeysuckle, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Honeysuckle purred, amusement shining in her bright green eyes. "This is going to be a lot to listen to, but..." She smiled and began. "There are fifteen basic rules of the code. The first one is..." she paused dramatically, hoping to draw some humor out of the apprentice. "Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have  friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. The second is do not hunt or trespass on Clan's territory. The third," She paused to take a breath from all of the talking. "is elders and kits must be fed must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. The fourth is prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. The fifth is: A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. The sixth: Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. The seventh is: A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice. The eighth is: The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires." After a little pause, she continued. "The ninth is: After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before Moonhigh. The tenth: A gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time. The eleventh: Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge any trespassing cats. The twelfth: No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan. The thirteenth: The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code. The fourteenth: An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense." She paused again. "And....the fifteenth is... A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet." she finished lamely. Why aren't I good at endings? This always happens!
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Creekpaw nodded at Honeysuckle's teaching. Creekpaw smiled as she tried to take everything in. "I will try to do my best to honor the code," she purred quietly. She wasn't the talkative type, only around her siblings and good friends.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:36 pm

The warrior grinned, figuring Creekpaw wasn't the lying type. "Great." She peered outside. The sun was shining bright and high up in the sky. "You haven't eaten yet! Better go get something, and a bit of rest. Should we go see the territory after this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)   Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Code (For Bloom and me only please)
Page 1 of 1