Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) Empty
PostSubject: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Ravenstar, her belly heavy with kits, padded heavily to Fourtrees. ThunderClan paused on the top of the ravine, letting their leader rest. Mintyleaf couldn't help but worry for her leader. Both her and Deerpaw knew about Ravenstar's 'predicament', and Mintyleaf wasn't happy about it at first. But the sooner Ravenstar got to birthing, the weaker she became.

Splitstar bounded into the clearing with ShadowClan, smiling at the sight of Ravenstar. But her medicine cat turned toward him and shot him a glare, so his grin faded.

Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Dapplestar entered the gathering, a grim expression on his face. Nothing was too well. No cats had yet to join. He sighed. He hopped atop the rock and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Nightsplotch padded beside Splitstar into the clearing. He looked up when he saw Mintyleaf and shot her a charming smile before sitting down.

Darkstorm followed behind Splitstar. He looked around at the other clans as he sat next to Nightsplotch. Is this all of them? He asked himself. Just then, a group of cats came into the clearing...Riverclan.

Rowanstar lead his clan into Fourtrees, his head high. He didn't want to show the other clans any sign of weakness. The tom bounded onto the rock and greeted the other leaders with a nod.

Ashfur followed quietly behind Rowanstar before sitting down in the clearing, looking up at him.

OOC: Is this one for warriors and stuff too? If not, I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 pm

OOC: It is for warriors.

Splitstar helped Ravenstar up on the rock, shooting Darkstorm a look that told him not to tell what he knew.

Ravenstar panted, trying not to show the pain she was in from her expectingness.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Snowstar entered the gathering, leading her small group. She gasped as she hopped to the rock. Ravenstars expecting!
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Rowanstar raised an eyebrow at Ravenstar. She's already expecting? I wonder who the father is...he shook his head. Thats none of my business. He cleared his throat, obviously wanting to start the gathering now that everyone was there.

Darkstorm avoided eye contact with his leader and Ravenstar.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Ravenstar stepped up, though she was in no condition to go first. Her chest was thrust out proudly, and she had a sort of smile on her face. "Well, as you all know, ThunderClan is strong and healthy. We have plenty of prey, warriors, and herbs, and we will have more warriors later." she mewed. It was true, they did have some warriors, a strong leader, two medicine cats, and more cats to come. But she did stretch the truth to make them sound strong when talking about herbs and prey.

Splitstar nodded once, acknowledging her words. Rising up, he stood tall. "ShadowClan, too, is thriving. We can manage with the amound of prey we have, and there are several herbs and warriors. We will also have more warriors soon." he mewed, shooting a teasing glance toward Darkstorm and Sassy.

Mintyleaf shifted closer to Nightsplotch, glaring at Deerpaw when he snickered at the two. "Show some respect to your elders!" she growled to him under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Snowstar stepped up. "Skyclan is doing well for the most part. There is a twoelgplace kit we have taken into custody. She will become an apprentice soon. Other than that, we have many herbs and prey, and our medicine cat, Deerleap, has discovered many, many herbs in twolegplace and our territory. Prey is running rather well!" She announced with a flashing smile.

Dapplestar grumbled as he began to speak. "Windclan does well. We have a medicine cat and a medicine cat apprentice! Herbs, prey, and warriors are of no worry. We even have some kits." He said proudly, still taking into notice Ravenstar's bulging belly. Who's the father?
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:33 pm

OOC: Yes, I know Rowanstar hasn't spoke yet. You still can Smile

Ravenstar went to sit down and took a fall, landing heavily on her side. The blow to her side and belly pressurized her kits, and she felt the pain that signaled their arrival. "Great StarClan, not now!" she hissed, gritting her teeth and trying to stay calm.

Splitstar was at his mate's side in an instant and licked her ear reassuringly, not caring who saw. "Nightsplotch, Mockingjay, Mintyleaf, Deerpaw! Help her!" he growled, loud enough for the medicine cats to hear. He had enough sense to hurridly fetch a stick for her.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 am

OOC: letz say Rowanstar speaks before Ravenstar starts giving birth...

Ic: Rowanstar stepped forward. "My clan is growing and thriving. We have just accepted three rouges in as apprentices and we are expecting some kits. We also have a good amount of warriors and a sufficient amount of herbs and a great medicine cat." He stepped back just as Ravenstar fell down. He let out a gasp of surprise ment as he beckoned for his medicine cat to come.

Nightsplotch raced to ravenstar's side with a stick he had found on the ground. "Bite down on this," he commanded as he shoved it into her mouth. He turned to the other medicine cats. "What about herbs? We are going to need herbs!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:13 am

"Uh, Deerleap! Fetch some herbs, now!" Snowstar shouted. The brown tabby nodded and raced off.

But at that moment, Dapplestar was angry. "Splitstar! It's against the code!" But at Ravenstar, he felt saddened. What is they couldn't help her? After all, herbs were something they couldn't always find..

Deerleap raced back with herbs. "I brought Borage Leaves to help when the kits come, fennel, for the pain, and ragwort leaves for strength.."
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Splitstar turned to Dapplestar, his eyes burned with fury. "I don't care. I bet you haven't loved anybody at all, no matter if she was in a different Clan!" he spat back, infuriated.

Ravenstar snatched the herbs the cat was giving her and gritted her teeth in pain, eyes clamped shut. After a few minutes, she felt the first kit slip into the world. Through the pain, she gently picked the cat up and had the sense to lick her kit's sopping fur the wrong way. A while later, a few more kits were born. She repeated the process and set the kits down to eat, calming when she felt the sensation of agony leave her belly.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Dapplestar looked at him, anger, grief and sadness in his eyes. "She's dead! And all my kits are dead!" He ripped his claws over his cheek, giving not even an injury, yet a sting. He raced off.

Deerleap watched Dapplestar leave and glared at Splitstar. "Don't you know what happened to him, you.. You idiot!" He shouted. He and Dapplestar were siblings from different litters. "That's my brother you just insulted!"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Splitstar turned and glared at Deerleap. "If this was so horrible, Ravenstar and I, where are the clouds that are supposed to cover the moon when someone does something wrong?!" he spat, for once leaving his mate's side. She was going to be okay. His gut feeling told him she would be. The tom advanced toward the medicine cat and growled, spitting and hissing. "And that gives him no reason to act the way he did! Nobody is supposed to fight with claws at a Gathering!"Splitstar was bristling by now. His claws were out, and instead of using them on the Medicine Cat, he swiped them down the rock. Rock dust coated his claw-marks. At this point, he whipped around, emotions choking him as he stared down at his mate. "No, I didn't know what happened to him! How in Great StarClan was I supposed to know?! And it is also disrespectful for a Medicine Cat to call a leader an idiot!!" Splitstar screeched, once again glaring rays of fury and hate toward Deerleap, though his eyes were glazed over with hurt.

Ravenstar winced and flinched as the toms bickered. "Girls, girls, you're both pretty, now can someone pay attentiontome!!!!!" she growled/shouted. Even through the joy she was feeling toward her two new kits, she felt rage seep through. "You're not needed here anymore, Deerleap! Did you ever think of me at all? No. Exactly why I'm sitting here listening to you and your brother! I feel the pain that my mate does, and right now, you are not helping at all!" she spat.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:49 pm

OOC: *Says in sarcastic tone* Rude!

"You know what? Maybe my brother was right. I should have stuck to twoleg place." The medicine cat growled at the two. "And I don't care if your a leader, Ravenstar. You can't go around bickering when I JUST BROUGHT YOU HERBS TO HELP YOUR PAIN! THE KITS WERE OUT BEFORE WE STARTED FIGHTING!" he hissed at her and ran off towards Skystar.
"Skystar, can we go?" Skystar narrowed her eyes at Splitstar. "Yes. Cats of Skyclan! Leave at once! This gathering is over!" She hissed and ran towards the trees, her medicine cat following after.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:57 pm

OOC: Jeez, I was just roleplaying! )=I Oh, stupid me! I just screwed up... Now I prob'ly can't get anyone to like him.

Coalshade glared at the cats on the rock and ran off with Snowstar.

Splitstar couldn't take it anymore. He dropped to his belly and let out a loud, grief-stricken wail. This change of emotions was scaring him, and he felt furious, pain-filled (emotionally) and confused.

Ravenstar blocked out the rest of the world, letting the tears seep out of her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:17 am

Rowanstar just stared, caught speechless. He knew this was against the warrior code...but where was Starclan? He motioned with his tail for his clan to get ready to leave. "I'll let you two have some alone time together," he said quietly under his breath. "Lets go," he commanded his clan as he leaped down and started to leave. He stopped and turned to look at Ravenstar and Splitstar. "Even though this is a little...outrageous...I'm on your side." As long as Starclan approved, he approved. And plus, it was good to stay on Thunderclan's and Shadowclan's good side. Rowanstar then turned and left with his clan.

Nightsplotch sat as the other clans left. He didn't know what to do. "Uh...Ravenstar, let me help." Nightsplotch started to lick the kits and keep them warm. He nudged some towards Ravenstar's milk. He gave her some herbs to help. Well...this is awkward, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 pm

The faintest of smiles played on Ravenstar's lips as Rowanstar spoke. She licked her kits, softly purring. Staring up at Nightsplotch with respect, her smile grew wider. "Thank you..." Her voice was quiet, and she looked down at her kits again. Looking back up at him again, she smiled. "I'll be fine... go on back to ShadowClan and get some rest." she mewed quietly but happily.

Splitstar nodded and confirmed his mates words. "Yes, you may go back to camp if you would like." His voice was a little gruff, not really knowing what to say.

Mintyleaf padded up to Ravenstar. "Do you need me or Deerpaw?" she asked. Ravenstar smiled at her and shook her head. "You and Deerpaw may go." the ThunderClan leader replied.

Deerpaw and Mintyleaf nodded and padded quietly away, disappearing into the undergrowth.

(A bit late, but...) Windywisp disappeared with Dapplestar.

Ragingfire bristled as his leader ran off. Glaring at the parents and kits, he shot off with Dapplestar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)   March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet) Empty

Back to top Go down

March/April Gathering (Probably too eary, but I don't care quite yet)
Page 1 of 1