Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) Empty
PostSubject: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:38 am

Coalslash lay inside the nursery, letting weak leafbare sunlight semi-warm his fur. He was watching young Mittens roll around with a ball of moss, getting his sleek fur all dirty and batting the moss with his tiny claws. Something brushed up against his side, and he turned around, only to see his leader. For some reason, he felt his face heat up and a silly smile planted itself on his face. "Hi, Snowstar!" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 am

"Hi, Coalslash." Snowstar greeted. "How are you?" She asked. She sat down across from him. She blinked. "Where did you get the kit?"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 am

The usually strong and strict deputy shrugged, embarrassed to admit that he actually took pity on the poor thing in the twolegplace. "From the twolegplace...." he muttered, voice barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 am

"Oh." She said quietly. "That's fine. She'll grow strong with proper training." She smiled, examining the adopted kit. "Well, she is quite cute." She licked the top of the kits head.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 am

Coalslash had to admit he thought his leader was quite....attractive.... "You know, Mittens is going to need a family, and I guess I already adopted him as a father, so..." he murmured, looking away.

Mittens heard the two adults talking about him and turned to them. "Is you two goin' to be my family?" he asked curiously. The kit didn't know about love, and was therefore completely innocent. He tilted his black head.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 am

Snowstar laughed at Mittens. "Yes, we are." Then, without warning, she licked her deputy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:08 am

Coalslash was so surprised at his leader's actions that he actually scrambled/fell backwards, his eyes 'as wide as owls'. "Snowstar!" he mewed, surprised. "Did you forget that there was a kit here?!" he whispered, lowering his voice.

Even though the small black and white cat didn't know anything about love or cheek-licking, he heard his 'father's' words and let out a loud laugh. "Hee-hee-hee-hee!" The kit's voice was high-pitched, and he kept rolling around in the dirt with laughter like the immature kit he was.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:10 am

"I doubt he knows, silly goose." She mewed. 

OOC: Shortness
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:11 am

Coalslash nodded, blushing.

Mittens was still laughing, rolling around on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:14 am

Snowstar laughed at Mittens. "Little cutie. Your going to be a good warrior." She picked up the kit by the scruff, and set her down inbetween them. "Do you promise to be a brave little Skyclan warrior?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:18 am

Tilting his head and widening his eyes, sensing the situation was serious, he spoke up. Mittens' tiny voice quivered, trying to sound important. "I promise!"

Coalshade smiled at their kit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 am

"Then I hereby make you a full-clan Skyclan cat. Now, what shall your name be?" She announced.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 am

Without hesitation, he replied. "Mittenkit!" he blurted loudly, then looked sheepish. Taking a deep breath, he calmed his voice. "Mittenkit."

Coalslash's grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:23 am

"Very well, Mittenkit." Snowstar smiled. "And we will be your parents. Not by blood, but by love." She smiled and touched her nose to Mittenkits.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:26 am

Both Coalslash and Mittenkit grinned, purring.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 am

OOC: End here, no?

IC: Snowstar smiled. "We're a good family." She said and licked Coalslashes cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:29 am

OOC: Yep Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)   Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Quality Time- oh, wait, I forgot the kit. (For Cat and Me only, plz)
Page 1 of 1