Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Coalslash padded along the Fallen Oak border, waiting for any mouse-brained ShadowClanners to try and cross into the territory. He scented some cats from shadowClan, and he bristled, running toward the scent with his teeth bared and fur fluffed up.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Darkstorm hissed as he smelled a Skyclan cat approach. He was just doing a border patrol, what did this mouse-brain want? Darkstorm whipped around, facing the cat. His lips were curled into a snarl and his eyes were carved into slits and alert. "What do you want? I didn't cross into your territory," He growled.

OOC: Is there a battle system or something? I don't recall seeing one...
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:03 pm

OOC: No, Cat did most of it. I guess we'll just use WCC's.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 pm

OOC: Okay, but do you think they'd be fine with us using their stuff???
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 pm

We could ask an admin that's online at WCC, but Cat and I just decided to do WCC's layout. It they had a problem with it, wouldn't they tell us? You're right, though.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:25 pm

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:31 pm

OOC: I'm just going to start up the topic again. And: After this, Cat should show up sometime. You can still post though, Bloom.

Coalslash hissed loudly at the ShadowClan cat's denial. "Yeah, right!" he spat. "Maybe rabbits fly, too!" the deputy added. Not the best comeback, but better than what Darkstorm could come up with probably.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Snowstar walked over. "Oh. Shadowclan." She sighed, (raising an eyebrow?) "what seems to be the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 pm

"This mouse-brained cat seems to be the problem," exclaimed Darkstorm. "I think he needs to go to the medicine cat! He is jabbering off about flying rabbits. He's insane!" Darkstorm unsheathed his claws. "He is telling false assumptions that I crossed the boreder. Why would I want to go into your territory filled with Fox-hearts," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:23 pm

"Excuse me?" Snowstar growled. "How care you speak to my deputy that way! And say those words of my clan! You don't want to get beaten up by a leader, do you?" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:05 am

Splitstar rushed through the clearing just in time to see Coalslash and Snowstar (?) advancing on his warrior. "Get back!" he spat, talking both to Darkstorm and the SkyClan warriors. "What's going on here? I see no reason why we should be quarreling over something so steupid!" the tom growled (yes, Jack Sparrow accent intended), thrusting himself in front of Darkstorm.

Coalslash narrowed his eyes to slits and let out a loud warning growl at the ShadowClan leader. Straightening up, he lifted his upper lips in disgust. "Well, I see reason to pick a fight! And you call him crossing into our territory is stupid?" he spat. "Brainless, unfortunate fools!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 am

Snowstar growled. "Ahem. Can we settle this like cats, then? He said he didn't cross. Good morning, Splitstar." She said. "So, did you?" She turned to Darkstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]   Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight! Fight! Fight! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Forest :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: