Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Ravenstar leaped out of her den, her eyes shining and a slight, hardly noticeable smile gracing her features. She stood proudly, staring down at her Clan.

Deerspots followed Ravenstar, dipping his head to her and smiling gratefully.

When her medicine cat was settled in the crowd, she opened her mouth and let out the familiar call. "Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Her voice rang out in the crisp morning air.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
topaz

Cats : Breezekit Treekit

PostSubject: Re: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Ooc: im so sorry I have not posted.

Treekit walked to Ravenstar. He smiled. He knew what this was. His med. Cat apprentice ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 pm

OOC: It's alright, I haven't set up the permissions so members could post.

IC: Ravenstar purred, letting her head hang down the edge of the rock so she could glance at the kit. Straightening up to her leader stance, she dipped her head at the medicine cat and stepped away. The tom took her place proudly.

Beginning with a proud look and a purr, Deerspots spoke up. "Cats of ThunderClan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So, it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown great interest in following the pawsteps of our medicine cat ancestors. Your next medicine cat will be Treepaw."

Ravenstar stood up again, head erect. "Treepaw, do you accept the post of apprentice to Deerspots?" she called down to the tom, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
topaz

Cats : Breezekit Treekit

PostSubject: Re: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Treekit puffed out his chest. "I do, and I promise I will not misuse this position."

Ooc: Will deer and tree go to highstones for the ceremony?
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:29 pm

OOC: Yeah, they will. I'll post it right now.

Deerspots beamed. "Then at the half-moon, we must travel to the moonstone to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats."

Ravenstar piped up suddenly. "The good wishes of ThunderClan will go with you." she finished, dismissing the Clan meeting with a stiff flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Treekit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1