Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) Empty
PostSubject: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:18 am

Sassy was still weak from kit-birth, but she needed some time and space to breathe and think. So, she escaped from camp and situated herself in a pile of less smelly rubbish. A voice behind her made the queen jump in surprise, but once she realized who it was, she relaxed. She didn't know whether she loved him or not, but during her birthing, Darkstrike had been so kind and caring to her. "Hi..." she murmured, not turning around.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:08 am

She's so pretty... Darkstrike was falling for Sassy, every second of every day. "Hi," he replied as he sat down next to her on the pile. "You'r kits are...nice." He didn't know what to say. "They will make fine Shadowclan members."
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 am

She purred. "Thank you." The she-cat looked at the horizon, sighing at the beautiful sunset. "Iloveyou..." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 am

Darkstrike looked over the She-cat. "Iloveyoutoo," he purred under his breath. He wrapped his tail around her's and sat closer so that their shoulders and sides were touching.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:44 am

Sassy leaned into his touch, resting against his shoulder. "Should we.... I mean... after I heal a bit, would you... I..." she couldn't bring herself to say it, but wanted to. "AfterIhealdoyouwanttoaddtomyfamily?" she asked quietly in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Darkstorm paused for a moment, taking in what Sassy had said. He smiled a little. "Sassy...I would." He licked her face.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Sassy smiled, leaning into his fur and burying her face in his shoulder fur. "Okay..." she whispered. Soon her legs stated feeling shaky due to the kits. "Darkstorm, I need to get back to camp..." she mewed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 am

Darkstorm nodded. "Okay, c'mon, I'll help. Lean on me as we walk," he said as he tried to help her down from the pile.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Sassy leaned over into his shoulder and padded back to camp with her new mate. "Thanks, Darkstorm..." she mewed softly. "For...for..everything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)   Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love? Maybe. (For Bloom and Me only, plz)
Page 1 of 1