Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Honeysuckle walked around the river, swinging her tail-end lazily. She knew someone was following her, and grinned at the scent. "You might as well show yourself, Rowanstar!" she mewed sweetly, the sweet scent of her fur (of course, honeysuckle) filling the air.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Rowanstar hesitated before coming out of the reeds. The scent of honeysuckle wafted up his nose, causing him to smile a little. "Hello, Honeysuckle," he said in the most nonchalant tone possible. Honestly, he had a crush on the she-cat. He did a good job of hiding it, but he did. "How are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:38 pm

"I'm fine, thank you." she dipped her head and continued on, grinning on the inside. She was trying to get the tom to fall for her even harder. "How are you?" she asked, turning to him. The most charming smile was on her face, her dazzling green eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Rowanstar couldn't help but let a love filled smile break free as he stared into Honeysuckle's green eyes. "I uh...I'm...uh..." He was caught speechless by her beauty. Pull it together, mouse-brain! Rowanstar looked away from her eyes and went back to his normal face. "I'm fine also." She must suspect my love for her...she has to. Why else does she seem like she is trying to make me fall head over tail for her? Two can play that game, he thought. "So, I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk?" He asked, flashing a charming smile across his face. His eyes shone in the sunlight and he looked handsome.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:56 am

The beautiful she-cat was walking away, her head tossed over her shoulder to smile at her leader again, but she stopped dead in her tracks. He was just to darn handsome. "How does he do that? I can usually get almost anything I want, but he..... he changes that..." she muttered to herself under her breath, not caring if he heard her words.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 am

Rowanstar smirked. "What are you staring at, is there something on my face?" He teased, walking past the she-cat and running his tail across her cheek as he walked by. He pretended not to hear Honeysuckle's words as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 am

She waited until he was a good distance away, bunched her muscles, and pounced, rolling him onto his back and pinning him down. "Yeah, there's something on your face. I'll get it for you." And with that, to tease him, she licked his cheek. Just for good measure, she licked his nose and ears. Pulling back to 'admire her work', she looked at him dreamily. "There. Now that's better!" she purred lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:44 am

Rowanstar smiled. "There is some stuff on your face too..." He reached his head up and licked her cheeks, forehead, ears, and muzzle, then pulled back. "There, that's better," he purred as he somehow managed to slip out from underneath her. He started to pad away again, a little slowly.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:47 am

"Hey, wait for me!" she protested lightly, purring slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 am

Roawanstar smiled as he walked a little faster. "Only if you can catch me," he purred before taking off, running alongside the river. He didn't go at his full speed because he wanted Honeysukle to catch up to him, then, before she can "tag" him, he was going to speed just out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 am

Honeysuckle sensed that something was going on, but decided to play along with it. "I'm gonna get chu!" she mewed teasingly, running fast toward him.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:29 am

Rowanstar dodged to the side and ran faster as Honeysuckle almost caught him. He smiled and looked back. "You have to try harder then that, Honeysuckle, if you really want me," he said in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:31 am

Okay, this wasn't funny anymore. She narrowed her eyes and sped faster, poking his leg. "Gotcha!" she mewed, slowing down, betting that he was going to try to deny it.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Rowanstar whipped around to face her, seeing that she was tired of the "game". He purred and liked her cheek. "Okay, okay, you got me." He smiled a warm smile at her, then padded over to the river for a drink.

Last edited by Bloomingpansycake on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

She smiled, then looked down at her paws. "Look, I know this is kinda sudden, but... would you like to... to become my mate?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Rowanstar stopped drinking and looked at her. "No, I wouldn't like to be your mate." He waited a moment, a smile working up his face. "I'd love to be your mate!"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 pm

At the leader's first sentence, she stopped, hurt and heartbreak filling her eyes. But as soon as Rowanstar finished, she was right there by his side and tackling him, covering him with love and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:03 pm

Rowanstar laughed and purred. "I love you, Honeysuckle!"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:08 pm

"I love you too, Rowanstar!" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Rowanstar purred. "Want to go hunting or something?" He asked, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm

She nodded, sort of bored. "Sure, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)   Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Honeysuckle (For Bloom and me only, plz)
Page 1 of 1