Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Splitstar's Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

Splitstar's Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Splitstar curled up in his nest, eager to rest his drooping eyes.

~He was walking in a dark, foggy moor. Splitstar had been there for hours, but couldn't get out. After a few pawsteps, the fog cleared and a reeking smell wound its way into his nostrils. He looked down and noticed that his paws were in stinking mud. Mud! Mud.... Oh, ew! Even though he was a ShadowClan cat, the sight and smell combined almost forced him to retch. There was a pool at his feet, murky and slimy and disgusting. It was a greenish-brown color with carrion and dead cats floating in it. A smooth voice wove through the air and into his ears. "Spliitstaarr! Come jooiin me!" The voice terrified him, and he backed up. "You don't need Ravenstar." The cat spat out the ThunderClan leader's name, and he shook his head fiercely, narrowing his eyes. "No!" The tom ripped his eyes open, waking up.~

"That couldn't have happened.." he muttered, drenched in a cold sweat that matted his fur.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:45 pm

"Splitstar, are you okay?" Darkstorm peeked his head in the leader's den. "I could hear you yelling from the other side of camp. His leader looked terrible, all sweaty and his fur matted and tangled. "Should I get Nightsplotch?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Splitstar was still panting, and he shuddered. Swallowing, he hesitantly nodded. His pride was always hurt when he had to depend on other cats for something so petty.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Darkstorm worriedly glanced at Splitstar before running off to the medicine cat's den. "Nightsplotch, Nightsplotch," He called. Nightsplotch emerged from his den, yawning but ready to help. "What is it Darkstorm?" The calico asked. He surprising hadn't woken up to the sounds of his leader. "Splitstar needs you in his den," Darkstorm replied. Nightsplotch nodded, and beckoned with his tail for Darkstorm to follow, but wait outside the leader's den. "If I need any herbs, you have to go and fetch them for me, okay?" Nightsplotch asked. Darkstorm nodded as Nightsplotch went into the den. "Splitstar? What's wrong? Are you in pain?" Asked the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm

He gulped again. "No...I just....I had this dream, and it's.....not right. Not right at all...."
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Nightsplotch noticed how scared Splitstar was. "Uh-huh," he said. "Darkstorm, bring me some chamomile, juniper berries, and feverfew...the small white flower with the big yellow center, the blue berries, and the flowers that look like daisies," Nightsplotch said. Darkstom didn't say anything, but you could hear his paw steps leave and return from outside. Nightsplotch left the den only for a moment to get the herbs from Darkstorm. "Here, eat this. It will help you calm down." He pushed the berries and chamomile towards Splitstar. "Do you have a headache? The feverfew will help with that." The first thing Nightsplotch was doing was healing the leader if he was hurt, then he was going to listen to Splitstar's dream.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Splitstar gulped up the berries and herbs, not at all disgruntled by the taste. "Can I tell you about my nightmare?" he asked quietly, his pride stinging.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Nightsplotch nodded. "Just a second." He peeked out of the den. "Darkstorm, you can leave now." Darkstorm nodded and padded back to the warrior's den. Nightsplotch made himself comfortable, then turned all of his attention to Splitstar. "Yes, please do tell me about your nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:44 pm

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, nodding. "Well, my dream began with me having to walk through this dark, foggy moor. It was frightening, and nothing about it felt right. I remember having to walk for a few hours, then something stank and my paws were muddy. I looked down and saw a nasty pool filled with carrion and dead cats. It was horrible..." He shuddered, recalling the stench and dead creatures. "Then someone called to me... The voice... it was eerie. The voice tried to convince me to join it there, and said..." He paused, not wanting to admit to his medicine cat that he was in love with Ravenstar. He shrugged. "And said I didn't need Ravenstar..." On the last sentence, his voice automatically lowered itself.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:34 pm

Nightsplotch's eyes widened and he jumped up. "Splitstar," he yowled. He suddenly realized how loud he was and quieted down. "Sp...Splitstar...that place you just described..." He trailed off and took a gulp. "That is the Dead Pool...I think it was the cats of the Dark Forest who sent you that dream. And...what does Ravenstar have to do with this?" Nightsplotch was confused. He didn't suspect Ravenstar and Splitstar loving each other. "What does it mean?" A puzzled look came onto his face as he thought it over.
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Splitstar looked down and shut his eyes. "I love... I love Ravenstar..." he managed, now even more ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Nightsplotch's eyes widened even more...if thats possible. "Splitstar," was all he could say. The tom sighed and sat back down. He couldn't accuse Splitstar of an "illegal" relationship when he was falling for the Thunderclan medicine cat. "I'm not positively sure what the dream means, but I think...if the Dark Forest is telling you not to be with Ravenstar, doesn't that mean that Starclan wants you to be with her? I mean, think about it. The Dark Forest is Starclan's rival or the opposite of them or whatever, so they would be trying to get you to do the opposite of what Starclan wants. Maybe you should be with her..." 
Nightsplotch paused to see what Splitstar had to say. "What do you think it means?"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:14 am

The tom looked at Nightsplotch, guessing that if he didn't get after his leader like most medicine cats would, there was something else going on. Though he had a good idea, he didn't dare speak his mind. "Well, I guess so... The dream could mean that the Dark Forest is trying to get more recruits. The force was so strong, I nearly gave in. The thing is..... the thought of not being with Ravenstar is too hard to bear. And if I was almost swayed, what would that mean for less loyal cats of the Clans?" he asked, his (eyebrows?) furrowing in concern. After a bit, his eyes widened and he shook his head frantically. "No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean you or Darkstorm, I just-" He broke off, not speaking any more.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 am

Nightsplotch nodded. "It's okay, Splitstar. I understand. Honestly, I don't think you'll follow the Dark Forest...you're a good cat. Even if they do trick you to follow them, I still know that deep down you are a good leader and you are stronger then them. I have my faith in you." Nightsplotch smiled a little. "I think you should get some rest. Here are some poppy seeds to help you sleep." Nightsplotch pushed some forward. "Call me if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 am

He nodded and lapped up the seeds. In a matter of seconds, he struggled to keep his eyes open. "Thanks, Nightsplotch..." he murmured, drifting into a calm sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splitstar's Nightmare   Splitstar's Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Splitstar's Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Forest :: Dream Territory/Ceremonial :: Dead Pool-
Jump to: