Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) Empty
PostSubject: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

The sun was crawling down the horizon as Ashfur came into camp with his mouth full of prey. He had caught three fish and a mouse. The tom proudly put them on the small fresh-kill pile which had just been started. He looked around. The camp seemed so...empty. Ashfur padded over to the edge of camp and sat down, closing his eyes and drinking in the scents of everything around him. He loved to do this, it helped clear his mind and relax him. The scent of a cat came to him...Mistheart. The tom slowly opened his eyes, a charming smile on his face. "Hello, Mistheart," The tom purred.

Last edited by Bloomingpansycake on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:44 pm

"Hey, Ashfur." She mewed. "Wanna share a fish?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Ashfur nodded. "I would love to share a fish," he replied as he stood up and grabbed one from the pile. Ashfur brought it back over and sat down, taking a bite and then nudging it closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:02 pm

"Cool. Thanks." She mewed and took a bite. "So. How was your day?" She asked after swallowing her first bite.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Ashfur shrugged. "It was nice, actually. I managed to catch some prey when I was hunting. I took a nice walk and just relaxed. How was your's?" He asked before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)   Fishface love (For me and Cat only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishface love (For me and Cat only please)
Page 1 of 1