Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal
Admin
Coal

The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]   The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:43 am

Splitstar closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep. After a few minutes of darkness, he opened his eyes and discovered that he was in a clearing surrounded by fog. Nine cat silhouettes lined the horizon, and the one in front beckoned to him with the cat's tail. He hesitantly stepped forward, and the cat spoke. "Splitfur, I grant you your nine lives." The voice was deep, and he guessed it was Thunder's. "I give you a life for wisdom." he mewed, touching his forehead. A jolt ran through the ShadowClan tom and he willed himself not to wince. The lives flew by quickly. Aching and tired, he smiled proudly when the first cats (plus some) called out his new name. "Splitstar! Splitstar!"

Ravenstar, too, was sleeping when some strange cats gave her nine lives. When she woke up, she winced. "Did this really happen?" she whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Bloom
Admin
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]   The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Rowanstar had also been asleep at the time and also gained his nine lives. He jolted awake, feeling a little more stronger and powerful. What just happened? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]   The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Snowtuft awoke as well. "Woah.." She whispered. "I'm Snowstar now.."

Dapplepelt awoke with pride. I put my whole life into this. It better be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]   The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives ~Memories~ [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1