Warriors of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Forest

WotF is set before Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

for the thunderclan medicine cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
topaz

Cats : Breezekit Treekit

for the thunderclan medicine cat Empty
PostSubject: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:32 am

Treekit padded out into the camp and remembered to go to the med. Cat den. "Deerspots?" He called
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Deerspots trotted out of the medicine den, searching for the source of the voice. When he found nobody, he glanced down. The brown and white tom's heart warmed at the sight of the kit. "Yes, Treekit?" he replied, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com
topaz

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Treekit smiled. "Uh.. I was wondering if you would take an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 am

Deerspots smiled at the kit's words. It had been a while since Mintyleaf's death, and he had been alone ever since. "I would be glad to have you as an apprentice! I'll have to discuss the matter with Ravenstar first, but-" Just as the tom made to leave the den, a black sh-cat pushed past the lichen curtain.

With a smile to Treekit and a dip of the head to Deerspots, Ravenstar purred. "You mentioned me?" she asked the tom. "In fact, I did." And with a slight smile and a glance at Treekit, Deerspots spoke up again. "Treekit would like to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
topaz

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:54 am

Treekit smiled nervously. "I would like to be Deerspots apprentice and I need your permissions."

Ooc: Whenever I try to post in his mca ceremony, it says only admins can post in that topic. Help?
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:50 pm

OOC: Dang it! I thought I fixed that a loooong time ago. Gimme another minute and maybe it'll work >:I

IC: Deerspots nodded, settling down with a smile on his face.

Ravenstar purred, nodding. "I thought that was what you were going to say..." she purred, smiling. "Consider yourself a medicine cat apprentice! You've come of age as well, and I approve. You'll make a great medicine cat."
Back to top Go down
topaz

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Treekit purred. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Coal
Admin
Coal

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Deerspots and Ravenstar exchanged happy glances, then the medicine cat dipped his head and padded back into the den.

Ranvenstar purred. "You're welcome." she purred, dipping her head and turning to pad back into her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the thunderclan medicine cat   for the thunderclan medicine cat Empty

Back to top Go down

for the thunderclan medicine cat
Page 1 of 1